miércoles, 5 de noviembre de 2014

Something that I like but most people don't like

Why are people scared of the Basque Country? When I say that I am from the Basque Country, people ask me if I am afraid of living there with ETA or with all the people who want to be independent. ETA is not always acting in the Basque Country and we can't live scared. Also, I have to say most part of the population there wants to continue being Spanish. When I invited friends to my house in Bilbao, their parents didn't allow them to go there. They said that it was dangerous. Due to these predjudices they are missing one of the most beautiful sceneries of Spain. The Basque Country has green mountains, amazing cliffs and beautiful beaches. It also has very nice people and awesome cooks. All the people must taste the Basque Typical food. And my point is that I can talk about the Basque Country or judge it because I know it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario