martes, 11 de noviembre de 2014

Comparative/contrast paragraph

I was born and I used to live in a small town. There were beaches, green mountains and silence. Now I live in a city with cars and a lot of people talking and talking in the street. There are big differences between both places. In my natal town there was only two clothes shops and three supermarkets, and people knew each other. At nights there wasn't parties, only some bars to go with your friends. In the city where I live now there are million shops and shopping centers, a lot of types of restaurants and too many discos and bars to have fun at night with your friends. Depend of the person if prefer live in a small town or in a city. In my case I prefer the small town because of the tranquility. 




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario