lunes, 17 de noviembre de 2014

Christmas holidays

I love Christmas holidays. I really think that they are my favorites holidays. I would like it to be longer, as the summer but...I love them. I usually go to Bilbao first to see my mother's family because I'm living in Murcia and I don't see them very often. I spend four or five days playing with my little cousins and giving kisses to my granny. She is the best grandmother of the world, I swear it.
After Bilbao, I go with my father and his partner to Cadiz to see more family. They are my father's partner family. I love them because they are really funny and we always do the invisible friend with jokes as a presents. 
In New Year's Eve I'm coming back to Murcia to spend the night with my friends. This is the best night of the year. And on this New Year's  Eve a Italian friend of mine is coming to visit me and I'm very very happy with that. I can't wait for 19 of December! 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario