sábado, 6 de diciembre de 2014

Essay

I always loved football. It was my favourite sport since I was a child. I used to play with my friends at school and I was a really good football player. My uncle used to take me to see football matches because he is a fanatic of the Athletic Club de Bilbao and we went each Sunday in San Mamés. I miss that, when a football player scored a goal and my uncle shouted, laughed and cried at the same time.

Apart from football I like skiing. I used to go to the Pyrenees with my father every winter because we lived relatively close. He bought me a pair of snow boots, ski sticks and skis. He was really good and he taught me to ski well. My mother and my sister didn´t  like skiing so they used to wait for us in the café.

However, nowadays I prefer surfing. I usually do it in Cadiz because there are incredible beaches to practice surfing. At first surfing was difficult for me because I have panic to shark attacks. I have phobia to them. When I stopped of thinking on them I improved, and now, every summer I go to Cadiz and I surfing with many people who love surfing like me, Hugo Silva included. All while the beach isn´t crowded.

Regarding to the dangerous sports I don´t really like them. I don´t like take any risks even with protective clothing or pads. I prefer team sports or how I said, skiing or surfing but when I see people doing skydiving my heart quickens.

In summary, I am a person with a sport spirit but quietly, without extreme situations. I love doing sports with my family and friends and, in my opinion, that is the reason why I amuse practicing any sport.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario